Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goodwill Used Book Store: Arcadia

I'm always on the lookout for good quality used books for my kids and since this place is near my chiropractor's office I often stop at the Goodwill Bookstore and Donation Center in Arcadia a few times a year.



The bookstore itself isn't very large, a few hundred square feet maybe, but I always come out with an armload full of books for my kids.

Most children's books are $1.99, but there is often a half-price or buy-one-get-one free special. Call to ask about any current or upcoming sales.
 
Goodwill Bookstore & Donation Center
626-566-2122
Monday-Saturday 9:00AM to 8:00PM
Sunday 10:00AM to 8:00PM
 
 
Children's Chapter Book Section.
Children's Picture Book Section on the far wall.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. You have a wonderful blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete