Friday, June 21, 2013

Monsters University Event: Disney Store, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29

To celebrate the release of Disney's latest movie, Monsters University, all Disney Stores are hosting a "School of Scaring" event. I took my kids to this event last weekend and they came home with a MU Student ID and pennant. Be forewarned, the event asks the kids to growl and roar. My daughter took it a little far and came home with a sore throat.

Monsters University School of Scaring Registration Event
Disney Store
Saturday, June 15; Saturday, June 22; Saturday, June 29
10:30am
11:30am
12:30pm

These large in-store events run about 15-30 minutes. I've attended a few of the events with my children and they usually include a free keepsake such as a small craft, sticker, coloring page, or certificate. At the Montebello location and all redesigned stores the events are held in the gazebo.

5 comments:

  1. do we have to pre-register?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. If you arrive prior the start of the event there is usually a line outside the store, or you can sit in the gazebo and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The event is for all ages, but older kids might find it silly roaring like a monster. Although they can definitely get some enjoyment out of seeing the little ones act silly and clips from the movie by sitting on the sidelines with the parents. I would say older toddler though age 10 would be the limits for finding this event really fun.

      Delete
  4. My kids loved ot and I have an 8year old and a 14 year old and both enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete