Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Parent/Child Pre-School Classes: Montebello, Fall 2014

Parent/Child Classes



 
 
Begin Wednesday, September 3
8:00AM
Bella Vista Elementary, Room 31
2410 Findlay Avenue, Monterey Park
 
Classes are held every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8am - Noon.
For parents with their child(ren) ages 1 to 5 years. Babies are always welcome.
 
Please bring to class on your first day : 
1)A Copy of  Adult’s TB Test and  
2) Copy of Child’s Immunization record
3) $5.00 class fee (per child)
4) A snack for you and your child
 
Registration cards will be passed out on the first day of class. Registration fee due to Montebello Adult School is $16 for the semester for 1 adult and 1 child. 
_________________________________________________________________
 
If you have any further questions or special circumstances please email the instructor, Ms. Katie at:  hellokatie@earthlink.net.


9 comments:

  1. How long do the classes run? From sept 8th until?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highly recommend this program. My kids attended with their grandma and learned a lot. Ms. Katie is a great teacher and she will forever hold a special place in our family's hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.We have Parents Education too.Farmer Jones .Montebello High School. Ask For Teacher Sally, Teacher Lisa . Or Strella Trevino. I recommend it is Great! (323)360-1116
    Sep 7th.
    Fee $16
    Mon-Wed. Pre-school. 4-5 age
    Tue-Thur. 2-4 age

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how long the classes run but I know it follows the school year. There is a fall and spring semester, you can email Ms. Katie, and she can tell you more.

    Thanks to Strella for posting the additional information about the classes at Monetbello HIgh School, I've heard that a similar program runs at Macy Intermediate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! The fall semester runs from September 8th through the last week of January. The spring semester begins the first week of February (generally) and ends in June.

    Each semester for $16! What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn I missed this class again!! Will you have another class starting in January? I sure hope so Id love for my mom to take my son while Im at work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to go their when I was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love teacher sally. Taught me a lot when I was a kid. I love u Teacher Sally! You will always be in my mom and my heart forever! I still have great memories of that place........

    ReplyDelete