Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Parents Night Out with Free Child Care at My Gym!

Parents Night Out
Friday, February 7, 2014
6:00 - 9:00PM
My Gym & Olive Garden locations
 
 
Parents can celebrate Valentine's Day one week early with the help of My Gym & Olive Garden! My Gym is similar to Gymboree, it's a fun indoor play area with guided activities and fun for kids ages 2-9 years old.

Here's how it works, call the closest My Gym location, make a reservation for your child(ren) for Parents Night Out. Drop off your children at My Gym at 6pm, then head over to Olive Garden for a nice 2 for $25 dinner. Bring your Olive Garden receipt to My Gym when you pick up your kids and any fees paid will be refunded.


There is a My Gym location in Puente Hills/Rowland Heights and Olive Garden locations in Puente Hills and Montebello. Click here to read about My Gym's Parents Night Out events.

No comments:

Post a Comment