Friday, April 27, 2012

Montebello Farmer's Market! Saturday Nights through September!

It's back!
Montebello Farmer's Market

Saturday Nights
5:00 - 9:00 pm


Now - September 29 August 18!

Montebello Mall: Plaza Parking Lot


I attended the Farmer's Market several times last year and my family had a great time!

The market features dozens of booths to browse through, fresh produce, and plants.
There are plenty of seats to sit and enjoy freshly cooked food while listening to live music. There's also a fun section for kids with a large jumper, $3 for ~10 minutes of play.

My kids love the Gourmet French Fries booth, a bag of  fresh cut french fries with a selection of seasonings and 11 kinds of ketchup & dipping sauces, $3-5. My husband enjoys the Apple Pie Candy Apple from Candylicious, $6.

Parking is available in the same lot as the Farmer's Market. Restrooms, fancy port-a-potties, are set up near the rear of the market for public use.
For more information about the Farmer's Market click here.


Regular performers at the Farmer's Market, Lance & Gary. Ask them to play "La Bamba", it's worth the $1 tip!

A step up from porta potties!
Honey Sticks! 5 for $1

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so much for the information!! I payed a visit to the market and I also enjoyed the fry guy french fries! I ordered the medium $4 Garlic Parmesan Fries. I also got the roasted garlic ketchup which they make from scratch! They were amazing and the portions are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete