Thursday, April 14, 2011

Personalized Mother's Day Card for only $1 on Shutterfly!

Just Peachy Mother's Day 5x7 folded card
Turn your favorite photos into a custom Mother's Day card.
View the entire collection of cards.

This is a card I made for my Mom for mother's day, it only cost $1.01 shipped from Shutterfly!

My mom and aunts are a huge fan of these personalized Shutterfly cards, they are made of high quality cardstock and you can include any photos and captions you want. If you are pretty handy with the computer it takes just a few minutes to create a card. 

Use the promotional code: MOMCARD to get the card for free and only pay $1.01 for shipping.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! That's exactly how I remember you guys! Thanks for the tip on the promo too! (If only I lived in Montebello..your blog is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete