Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Gift Card or Breakfast with Santa with Toys for Tots Donation at the Citadel Outlets

The Citadel is having a great Toys for Tots promotion. Every person that donates a toy valued $10 or more will receive either a $25 voucher for free product at a Good Neighbor Pharmacy or a ticket for two to eat Breakfast with Santa.

Anytime a free gift card is involved I'm all over it, so as soon as I heard about this promotion I dug into the emergency present drawer and headed over to the Citadel with my family. We met the lovely people at the Citadel Customer Service Center who after scrutinizing the value of our toy donations were more than happy to help us.


The Breakfast with Santa ticket is good for one child and one adult to have breakfast at the Citadel on December 11, 2010. Seating times are 8:30 or 10:30. Details weren't available at the time but the customer service representatives said that it probably involved pancakes catered by Ruby's Diner and served inside a conference room somewhere on site.


The second option isn't a gift card per se, but a (fake looking) voucher good for $25 worth of Good Neighbor Pharmacy Brand products. Good Neighborhood Pharmacies are the smaller independent pharmacies usually found in smaller shopping centers. A quick look at http://goodneighborpharmacy.com/ will show you the location of the pharmacies near your home. There are two Good Neighbor Pharmacies in Montebello.


The first pharmacy I vistied was the Prescription Shoppe, 1215 West Whittier Boulevard
Montebello, CA 90640 Phone (323) 728-8127. I asked if they'd honor the card and they said they are no longer affiliated with Good Neighbor Pharmacies and are waiting for their new signage to come in before taking down the signs outside the store but I was welcome to help myself to $25 worth of Good Neighbor products. There wasn't much to chose from and fortunately I don't have a need for enema kits so I said thank you and took my voucher to another pharmacy.


I had much better luck at Montebello Professional Pharmacy, 265 East Beverly Boulevard #B, Montebello, CA. Phone (323) 722-1999. After analyzing and discussing the coupon a bit they pulled out a FedEx box with a flyer from the Citadel, made a phone call to figure out how to process the sale, and said they'd accept the card.


I picked up these five items and still had $1 credit to spare. The pharmacy has lots of other Good Neighbor Pharmacy brand items such as vitamins, eye washes, adult pain medication, the aforementioned enema kits, and more. The pharmacy is two blocks east of Beverly Hospital on a corner unit of a professional building. Parking is available in the back.


If you have a few pharmacies in your area you may want to visit the larger store for a better selection of products. Before finding Montebello Professional Pharmacy I visited Bella Vista Pharmacy, 2099 South Atlantic Boulevard Suite H, Monterey Park, CA 91754. The over-the-counter storefront was so small I didn't even bother to take the kids out of the car.

I hope you are able to make your Toys for Tots donation at the Citadel!

No comments:

Post a Comment