Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards by Shutterfly

Last year I wanted to get a decent picture of my kids to send out with my Christmas cards, but it didn't happen. I dressed them up, did their hair and took them in the backyard for a mommy photo session. I took over 40 photos and in every photo, one of the three looked goofy. When it came time to print out the photos I had to decide which child's appearance would be sacrificed for the sake of the other two. Ugh.

Regardless of my photo skills, if you are the type to take photos at home for your Christmas cards you may want to consider ordering cards that will impress your family and friends even if the photo of your family doesn't.

For Christmas this year, after I get a photo of the kids I will create photo cards through Shutterfly. The question is, which child will be sacrificed this year?

Photo Cards range from $.40 - $3.00, with a minimum order of 12 flat cards or no minimum on the premium cards. Shipping starts at $.99 for one card to $9.99 for 150+ cards.

TIP: If you are making a project on Shutterfly that is not time sensitive like a photo book, create it on the website but do not put it in your cart until you get a special savings code via email. Often Shutterfly will have buy-one-get-one specials, or a 30% discount off specific items. These discounts are always time sensitive and expire in a few days, have your projects ready!

Take a moment and browse through the assortment of cards here. Enjoy!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery



FYI: Shutterfly is sponsoring this post by giving bloggers a code for 50 free cards, it was an offer too good to pass up. I really love using Shutterfly, I hardly scrapbook anymore opting to make photo books instead. I wouldn't post if I didn't believe in the company. It's my promise to you, you will get great results with Shutterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me how to get the 50 free cards, I am a blogger too.

    ebaymama85204@yahoo.com
    AZ Money Savin' Mama on Facebook

    ReplyDelete