Friday, April 15, 2016

Imaginology Fair: OC Fairgrounds, Costa Mesa



Take the family to Costa Mesa to explore Imaginology, an education and entertainment fair for Southern California's youth that highlights activities and advancement in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics.

There will be hands-on demonstrations, make & take projects, competitions, baby chicks, petting zoo, worm farm, bug barn, science related exhibits, and more.

Friday, 4/15, 9am-3pm
Saturday, 4/16, 10am-5pm
Sunday, 4/17, 10am-5pm
 
Free admission. Free parking on Friday.  $8 parking on Saturday & Sunday.
 
 
 
 
I took my kids to the imaginology festival last year and it ranks in my top 10 must-do kid experiences. I've been to dozens of kid & family themed festivals; Imaginology was so amazing that I drove down to Costa Mesa for a second day of fun with my kids. Here is a sample of what my kids experienced on day 1.
 
A life size Wall-E replica.

Learning the basic steps of CPR.

Battle Bots!

Learning how to use a braille typewriter.

Anatomy lesson.

Giant bubbles.

Petting a tortoise.

Hands on time with musical instruments.

Meeting a traveling medicine man.

Baby chicks!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment