Thursday, October 17, 2013

Squatchi: How did I ever live without it?


Recently a manager at Kid's Foot Locker, informed me that my youngest was developing bunions because her shoes were 1.5 sizes too small. Bunions! I didn't even know what they were! I thought everyone had a big bony bump on the inside of their feet at the end of their big toe. I was a neglectful parent. I was so ashamed I bought her an expensive pair of Nikes on the spot.

Not wanting to be embarrassed again I researched shoe sizers online. The metal ones like in the shoe stores cost over $60. It's no wonder the clerks keep it behind the counter! I kept searching and I then came across the mother of multiple children's dream come true, the Squatchi!

Euro Squatchi in Blue. American Squatchi in Green.
The American sizing Squatchi measures kid's feet from baby size 1 though big kid size 5.
The Euro sizing Squatchi measures from 16-37.

For less than $20 I can measure my kid's feet anytime without going to the shoe store. I can buy shoes online, make impulse purchases with confidence, and check for growth spurts in a moment's notice! The Squatchi definitely makes my life easier.

From now on a Squatchi will be my go-to gift for baby showers and young kid birthdays. The Squatchi is a must have for parents with little kids or multiple children. It's made of thick strong plastic and comes in bright colors (blue, green, orange, pink) making it hard to lose in the closet.



 
Squatchi is available for purchase on Amazon.com, Buy through any of my links on this page and you can help support MontebelloMom.com with your purchase! Shipping is free on Amazon.com with a $25 order. As a parent you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

1 comment: