Wednesday, May 15, 2013

IKEA Covina, Marketplace Grand Re-Opening! Sunday, May 19


IKEA Covina has made over the downstairs Marketplace and is celebrating with a fun weekend!


All day Saturday, May 18 & Sunday, May 19 guests will have a chance to receive an IKEA gift card every hour.

All guests will receive a free blue bag with purchase from 2-5pm on Saturday and Sunday.

On Sunday, May 19, enjoy the sounds and activities of Radio Disney's Road Crew from 1-3pm. I've been to previous Radio Disney events and kids are asked to participate by dancing and getting excited. Some kids are rewarded with gift cards and other prizes.


I love visiting IKEA with my family, read about the fun my kids and I have at every visit here. This weekend's event will make for an even better visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment