Thursday, June 21, 2012

TOMS Shoes Warehouse Sample Sale: 6/22-6/24

If your kids are begging you for TOMS, then I have some great news for you. The warehouse distribution center that ships TOMS is having a warehouse sample sale. It's about a 45 minute drive, but I know some of you parents will go to the extremes for your kids...

The warehouse is located next door to 28758 The Old Road, in Valencia. The hours of the sale are: Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday & Sunday 6am-5pm. For more information click here.

To see a video about the sale, click this link right here.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if they will have another one soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I remember the warehouse manager saying that they have the sale a few times a year, or I read it in an article. My husband was working out there and saw a sign advertising the sale. Your best bet would try to contact the warehouse for more information.

      Delete